Some things are just worth waiting for. I first announced that there would soon be a new "3.0" version of Icovia Design Edition back in March. It took a while to get this release ready for you, but you will be happy to get your hands on Icovia 3.1. We're planning on releasing this puppy on Tuesday, June 20th. I can't wait! After playing around with the new version, well, let's just say version 2.0 will be very hard to go back to.
So what's so great about this new release? Well, I'm glad you asked. First of all, everything that I mentioned in my previous posting still applies.
- Hundreds of new icons
- Add corners with ease: Simply [Ctrl][Click] on walls, the edges of floors, and area dimensions to make adding corners easier than ever.
- A new help system: Puts knowledge at your fingertips with both feature- and task-based navigation and content.
- A 2-tiered icon browser for improved navigation.
- Other goodies: Check out the new zoom capabilities. You can now zoom in by defining a zoom-window with your cursor.
- You can also enter a numeric zoom % factor to your current zoom level.
And this is just the beginning! To find out more, check out the "New Features" page of the brand-new help system.